Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
February 5, 2010
Winter has us in its grip...............
I'm falling way behind on my training schedule for Phebes. If something doesn't give---The Chicken Chase may turn into a training ride for us, or I may have to wait for Top of the Rock. Another weekend of training will be lost as ice storms to be followed by snow move in. When I went out to the barn to turn out the horses the "tick tick tick" of the freezing rain had started. We are expecting up to six inches of snow by tomorrow. That darned Groundhog saw his shadow too. More winter weather to come I fear. ~E.G. (who will be web surfing instead of riding)