October 1, 2017

Green Bean Endurance is now a sanctioned AERC program

For all you wanna-be endurance riders out there, check out the Green Bean Endurance Challenge.  I'm proud to say, that in a small way, that I made my mark in endurance.   I say that now that I no longer drive the bus.  Well---I'm not even currently ON THE BUS.  But those who know me, know the love I had (have) for this group of endurance riders.  

So TEAM riding is now a "thang" my friends.  I wish this group well, and I hope the little social experiment continues to grow the ranks of endurance riders for years and years to come.

Congratulations Deb Moe and Ricky Stone for hanging in, and finally getting it done!  Incredible how a little old dream for a new way took root, and flourished ♥


1 comment:

  1. Jacke you may not drive the bus, because you ARE the bus. Your heart and soul went into this and you should be so very proud!

    ReplyDelete