Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
February 4, 2010
Just a reminder to get references before you hire a trainer
This was taken day five when I went to check on her, and had to bring her home. She has injuries on both legs, and behind her ears. I was unable to touch her for five days, she was just frantic if you attempted to handle her. This is the root of her "people" issues. Phebes is very frightened if a stranger just zooms in on her. She had a bad vet handling as a yearling, and she hasn't forgot that either. Just be careful who you hire to train your babies. ~E.G.