Just ordered another of those thin Endurance Bridles before they were all gone. Got her silver as the colors they had left wouldn't have looked good with her odd coat color. I like the black one I got from them so much...and Phebes likes the bit hanger process much better than the bridle I was using.
If anyone needs a simple racing bridle in royal blue or black I have them for sale for $25.00 each. They will only fit a small arabian head though. The hardware is stainless steel, they are very light, very thin, beta from Moss Rock Endurance. These will work with a hackamore or a bit, and are made so the bridle is well clear of the eye (which I liked). ~E.G.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association