I was surprised when I came home yesterday with a box A BOX full of fabulous North Park Soap! One of my favorite things is handcrafted bars of soap. Steven (the soap Meister) creates cold process soaps, and made my own eucalyptus / tea tree blend under the Jacke label. Private label soap ☺ The bars are chunky, hard bars that last. Creamy smooth, vegan, and smell of wonderful herbal and earthy scents. If you get the chance check out the North Park Soap Co. on facebook.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association