Say your prayers out there that I can get that permit! CMO people are such a good bunch. Can think of no reason to deny at all, just need to make everyone aware of the park rules as in: STAY ON TRAIL. Which creates it's own little challenges of hiding the plates in "plain site." I'm quite aware Marti is very adept at this (in fact maddeningly so). But I have some learnin' to do. So net up is the meeting and I'm inching along to success.
Next weekend I hope to knock the mud of the Spotted Wonder and do a creepy crawler of a ride in the mud.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association