The Reeling: An unexpected mare venture
This gal takes lessons, hits the shows, and even has some endurance riding noted. Currently she is awaiting the birth of a new foal. Her blog is up to date, and active. A fun read. The author is Andrea, and she's from the great state of Texas.
Trail Horse Adventures written by Judi Daly is all about the Morgan experience. Her horses range from full Morgan to part-Morgan. Judi has even written a book.
More to come.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association