Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- Green Bean Endurance
- American Endurance Ride Conference
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- (TEVIS) Western States Trail Foundation
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Ohio Arabian & All-Breed Trail Riding Society
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- EASYBOOT GLOVES for the barefoot horse!
- Can your horse do endurance barefoot?
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
February 18, 2017
Working with the DNR
First meeting today on working through what is needed to obtain a permit for the CMO we hope to host. So far things are on track. Marti has to send our proof of insurance, they look that over, if it is sufficient, we will be a go. The meeting was fruitful in other ways concerning formation of a non-profit, there was some very helpful information given in regard to that The park is going to try to accommodate our group even if it "swells" just a bit outside the space confines. We are going to ask people coming in for the day to park in day parking and ride over for the meeting in the morning (only about a mile), let the horse chomp some grass and chill for a bit while they attend the meeting, and get their start times. So the process is very painfully slow, but we are on track. Woo hoo!