Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- Green Bean Endurance
- American Endurance Ride Conference
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- (TEVIS) Western States Trail Foundation
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Ohio Arabian & All-Breed Trail Riding Society
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- EASYBOOT GLOVES for the barefoot horse!
- Can your horse do endurance barefoot?
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
December 20, 2016
Times are a changing...Registration is open at Green Bean Endurance
How do you qualify to ride with Green Bean Endurance? You must have 0-999 recorded AERC miles, and you must hold membership with AERC. Once you have done that all that is left is to sign up with Green Bean Endurance for the lowly one year rider registration fee of $15. You may visit the Green Bean Endurance Competition page and ask to join on FACEBOOK.
So what's up with the 0-999 rider miles? So riders with some experience will join up and or offer support to low mileage rider and teams. What happens at 1000 miles? Well you become alumni of a FANTASTIC group of endurance riders who put good stewardship of their horses, and friendship first.
This is the year people! The year that Green Bean Endurance grows into something even more wonderful than it has been. Won't you join us?