I will creep just a little closer to 60. I feel mentally so much younger than that. The mirror though never fails to surprise me. Who is that woman? But funny thing, the horse's don't care. Bella Boopster Jack-Rat Extraordinarious does not care. Apparently LSEGH doesn't either. He's kept me around all these years. He made this birthday astoundingly awesome by gifting me with something about every other day the week leading up to my birthday. I received a new Toklat Woolback for Journey. Two containers of BCAA's for Phebes. 2 western to english off billets for my saddle, three (I find this rather humorous for some reason) easyboot glove gaiters for Phebes boots...and I haven't hit tomorrow yet!
Happy. Just Happy.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association