20 teams/ 100 riders
Experience: 0-999 LD/Endurance Miles
Regions: PW, MW, NE, SE E-T-C
States represented: ALL-OVER-THE=COUNTRY
Are we having fun yet? Hell yeah!!!
Riders are already signing up for rides. Plotting strategy. Filling out their ride calenders. Networking new distance riding friendships.
Only one problem. Where will I have my team t-shirt printed? ☺
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association