August 13, 2013

Max Speed: 16.3 mph

I guess those Renegades will stay on for a hand gallop.  Journey had her a little run-away this evening.  She hasn't pulled that one for awhile.  If they will stay put for that shee-nan-igan, I reckon they will stay on.  Period.  A wild gallop, a one rein stop as soon as I safely could, and some remedial work on the spot.   Yay! Boots!    After I pulled them off the fronts tonight LSEGH slapped them on the back and I adjusted, then did hand trotting and the fit looked great actually.   So God willing, I'll be ordering 4 Vipers as soon as I am able.  I believe the little bit sleeker profile will work better for her, especially in the back when cantering.  I'm thinking orange will be the color of choice, and our greenies will be our training boots/ spare tire on rides.  We are selling some trees, and I'm hoping to get them before the fall. Please RENEGADE put back 4 orange size O VIPERS for the Spotted Wonder ♥

1 comment: