Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
April 30, 2012
Wow! PNER has great stuff going on...
Having not been lucky enough to have found a fit with a regional distance organization...I've been floating around the web looking at the awards systems of some. PNER (Pacific Northwest Endurance Rides) is really nice. They have a little bit of something for nearly everyone! Senior riders, Jr. riders, LD mileage, First 100, Family Awards, Mileage pinnacle awards...and the list goes on. If you live in that area of the country and have been thinking about joining a group, give them a look! They honestly have about everything that I was looking for in my distance riding experience. Go PNER!