I'm wanting to plug some of the good products and resources I use for folks who happen to find me. Makes their search for the "good stuff" easier.
Today's recommendation goes to Evelyn's Tights at Just Horsin-round. Honestly I wish I had a drawer full of her stuff...but alas, I have one very loved pair of her tights. In fact I love them so much that they are my special occasion tights that I had designed by her especially for me. Where else can you do that? Evelyn is a professional quality seamstress. In fact, her tights are better quality than my name brand tights. Secure finished seams, flat elastic at the waist, extra stitching in the knee patches to keep them on and FLAT. No bulky seams in problematic areas like the inner leg. She takes your measurements and you get tights that sit right at the waist for your body type, with length cut correctly for your legs. Getting my drift? Custom made tights below normal retail cost. Her link can be found by clicking the button to the right on my sidebar with the picture of my custom made ZEBRA tights.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association