Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
February 4, 2012
A Bluetooth Technical Question
Technology evades me....it is what it is with me. Wondering though if a Bluetooth setup would work under a riding helmet for hands free phone. I generally can get a cell signal most of the time while out on trail, and would like to be able to check in with my husband periodically to assure him of my safety (or not). I've never used one of these devices but it seems like it might work? Anyone doing this? I'd like to be able to call him using voice, or a single touch. So can I carry the phone in a zippered pocket and access with the Bluetooth? ~E.G.