February 3, 2012

We are experiencing some technical difficulty

The problem is not in your computer's monitor.

This evening I was hammered not once....oh no, but twice.   First time I was in the midst of trying to shut down a bucking episode, horse went down, then rolled, feet straight up in the air.  Having survived that, and retrieved the fleeing horse and missing hoof boots we set our course for home.

Some red-neck threw a dead deer carcass along the road.  
Episode # 2 in which I did not eat dirt, but have pulled a muscle.  

I can hardly wait for the weekend... ~ E.G.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I feel for you. One of my worst (and first) horse incidents was when my first Mustang slipped on ice and we went down. I tried to scramble clear but no such luck on ice, so ended up getting stepped on 4 times between my knee and ankle, all on the same leg. Nothing broken but a huge elephant leg for a LONG time. The following week I was due for my yearly physical. Having just turned 50 then, I asked my dr. if I needed a bone density test. He looked at my leg, asked if that was really hoof prints he was seeing, then informed me that nowadays, there are easier ways to check bone density. I've taken him at his word since. Please feel better soon.
    Bionic Cowgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch. I hate days like that. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete