Wouldn't it be fun to put together some blog teams that would compete for miles/ or points for 2012? A team could be 4 horse rider teams (from virtually anywhere) competing in rides on their own turf. Results would be tabulated from the AERC official website. Hmmm....how to organize it. Mileage teams and Point teams (so you could play either way). Kind of like your small league softball teams, only distance!
Thoughts? Ideas? We could pool together for some amazing and wonderous award...
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association