Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
October 13, 2010
Taking a break.
At least Phebes is. Giving her the next couple of days off before we "go back at it." Hoping to get some rain over the next day or so everything here is so extremely dry, not a drop of water in the creeks. I'll be working today and taking a trip to the doctor for the minor surgery that is infected and not healing, and the broken finger that is not healing FAST ENOUGH. Chances are I'll go, and I'll leave again and nothing will change except the cash value of my wallet, but at least I will have vented! *LOL* Have a great couple of days all. ~E.G.