Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
October 31, 2010
Lovely Wintec VSD for sale. LIKE NEW.
This Wintec VSD is as close to new as you will get unless you ordered one brand new. No wear on the billets, super soft and thin flaps in equi leather, knee rolls soft synthetic suede, CAIR, wide white gullet and a medium gullet,cover, and new wintec webbers. $300 plus shipping in the original box it came in. There is one minor flaw in the saddle in that it does not have the brass dees on the back, so if you ride endurance you'd need the type of saddle pack that slips over the seat. If you do dressage or whatever it wouldn't matter. It does have front dees for a breast collar or a front pommel pack. It is a really beautiful saddle. I just can't ride comfortably in an english style saddle. I feel too insecure. It will be a western seat for me ALWAYS. The seat measures 17 inches from the button to the back of the seat. Oh, and it weighs about 12 pounds MAX. If you know anyone interested please send them my way. ~E.G.