Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
October 31, 2010
Another post on Phebe's Easyboot Gloves.
The boots with the new gaiters performed flawlessly on her first multi-day of 60 miles. NO RUBS, those new gaiters are the B-O-M-B! She ran over very technical terrain and the boots did not budge, even through horsey melt-downs, cantering, trotting, and gaiting at one point. The gaiters post ride looked great, and so did her pretty little hooves. ~E.G.