Yes, literally stewing on the stove top are my brown merino wool leather covers, which if the velcro doesn't "melt" will be black within the hour to match my saddle cover.
Much to do today! I have not cleaned out the horse trailer since Top of the Rock. My leathers badly need changed out on my saddle (today or this weekend sometime), need to visit my Mom, go to the library, wash the horse buckets, and clean out the barn stalls. At least that is the plan. A slow ride later today. Then this evening I will load up in order to be OUT A HERE tomorrow. Love love love holiday weekends :) ~E.G.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association