Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
June 29, 2010
After 3 long weeks of Purgatory
I think ...I hope.... we will get to do a slow conditioning ride with Lida and Doc on Saturday. It feels like YEARS since Phebes and I have done anything significant. The last time I had anyone to ride with was Nicole and that has been a couple of months ago. I'm going to see if I can get Lida to help me work on pacing slow, as Doc has excellent rating ability. ~E.G.