Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
June 15, 2010
Product Review: De-lyte Bites
I received my free sample of De-lyte Bites today in the mail. We aren't currently in training, but is SO HOT and SO HUMID that the horses sweat just flicking away flies. I was going to electrolyte them both this evening then I remembered the De-lyte Bites! Scurried back into the house and thought I'd do a taste test to see if the horses would eat them willingly. If they won't eat them here, no way they will eat them out on the trail...
Phebes says "De-lyte-ful"! You never saw so much chewing, lick smacking, and looking for more (sorry Phebes, saving the other two to try on trail). ~E.G.