Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
June 11, 2010
I've emailed a Natural Horsemanship trainer.
Natural Horsemanship with Dan Bowman His style appeals to me. He is local and sometimes gives clinics. I've written to inquire if he might be able to help me and my girl get a better partnership, a little more bend, a soft trot on a loose rein, a collected canter. I will see what he has to say, and if it is affordable we will go. I like the idea of teaching my horse with guidance rather than leaving my horse somewhere since the "bad experience." Crossing my fingers, he sounds like an okay sort of guy. ~E.G.