Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
May 20, 2010
Phebes lives in her mommy's stall now
We moved her in there a few days after Puddin' was put down, so she could feel comforted by her mommy's smell. It was hard for me for a long time to see Phebes in there in her mommy's place, her ears all nasty, and wanting her feed and not much else. I went in there tonight on a detangling mission. Now that Phebes has taken on her mommy's habit of head twirling, she also gets knots in her mane. I brushed, and detangled with my fingers, kissed her soft muzzle, and momentarily forgot...she is becoming so much like her mommy. I feel tearful, and grateful that something is blossoming that I never thought could happen. She is her mommy's horse and I love her. ~E.G.