You simply couldn't ask for better weather than we have in the current TEN DAY weather forecast for the upcoming ride next weekend.
DAY 1: Friday partly cloudy 71 degrees for the high and low of 53 degrees.
DAY 2: Saturday Partly cloudy 71 degrees for the high and low of 49 degrees.
DAY 3: Sunday Mostly sunny and 65 degrees for the high and a low of 44 degrees.
All days look good...so we just do our training ride tomorrow, see what our times and pulse criteria look like, then decisions, decisions.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association