My car is currently lying on its side in a four foot ditch. Can't get it towed because we are under so much snow.....which is what caused said car to be lying on its side in the four foot ditch. I'm bummed. I'm just really bummed. Alive, but bummed.
Update: Car has been towed now that a snow plow came through. I will call and see what the verdict is tomorrow. Have to arrange a rental car tomorrow if the damage has me out of commission. They have updated us during the interim to a level 3 snow emergency meaning no cars on the road. If I had a car. Phebes is looking pretty good about now!
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association