I just wanted to post up a thank you to US Rider who also covers you in your personal vehicle. They got me towed out yesterday in a level 3 snow emergency. I called the place that did the towing to see if I needed to come in a sign any paperwork so they could get paid AND THEY HAD ALREADY PAID the claim, in less than 24 hours. Now that is amazing service.
As for my car? Once it was pulled out they drove it to the body shop. The body shop had no opportunity to even look at it yet. Want them to put it up on a hoist and see if I crinked anything underneath...and how much body damage was sustained on my 2002 Sunfire. Hoping that my Hartford Auto insurance is as good as US RIDER.
Phebes and Cree are just trying to stay out of the wind as drifts blow over knee deep. A rental car is out because of the snow emergency the car rental is CLOSED, and I'd have no place to park it anyway! TOO MUCH SNOW.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association