Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
January 8, 2010
Running Bear has a sale on Endurance Bridles
Photo by Running Bear/Catalog EB-Lite
These are on clearance for $35.00 and include bit hangers and will also work with an S-Hack. I've ordered one in black. I think they have a few left in violet, green, black, yellow, and silver (I was tempted to get silver). It could be used as is, or a racing bridle with brow band could go over the halter instead of using the bit hangers. That way you could just slip off the racing bridle and you'd have the halter already on. I'm going to try the bit hangers with my S-Hack and see how it goes. What I liked was how thin the straps are...less weight, less bulk. Looks pretty on an arab head, or in our case a hybrid arab/saddlebred head. ~E.G.