I am blissfully off work today. We have snow moving in today so I expect to be locked in for the new few days.
Ordered my electrolyte syringes yesterday and a neoprene protector for Phebe's breast collar. (More excitement *LOL*)
Crestridge Saddlery returned my email with the information that as suggested I can indeed saw off the horn from my saddle. It is a frightening prospect but will be done before spring. They said I could use a dremmel to smooth out the remainder level with the pommel. That done I think I could just slap on a little black paint and be good to go!
That is all the news. ~E.G.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association