Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
October 2, 2009
Granny is gimping...
I did another short schooling lesson this evening, just continuing to soften the bend. I'm off now on Friday afternoons, but after the two back to back 11, 13 hour days I'm just wiped out. Having a bad flare up in my joints with a metatarsal joint so swollen that shoes are agony. Going to scarf down some anti-inflammatory drug to try and get it under control. ~ E.G.