Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
February 12, 2009
Why is it?
That when you have an eleven hour work day, the sun shines ALL DAY LONG? I'm telling you all I'm about to the end of my thin Granny rope! I'm committed to being somewhere tomorrow, so it will probably be sunny and a heat wave. My weather forecast for Saturday is looking miserably bleak. What have I lost now, three weeks? I know this is part of life in this part of the country, but I certainly do not have to like it. ~E.G.