Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
February 11, 2009
My New Ride Duds
A woman outside of Milan, IN did the stitching on these for me. I'm going to try and get another one in charcoal and have it done. They are made by Danskin, and cost $13 at Walmart. The charcoal would match my tights. The coolest thing about these are the zip up pockets, nothing to get caught, and on the back side is a hidden zip pocket for a ride card, or emergency information card etc. I thought she did a great job. If anyone wants any of her work, she is very affordable. She charged me $15 for the job, but I tipped her, it turned out so cute! ~E.G.