Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
February 20, 2009
My second fit kit came today.
She won't fit into the gloves on her fronts, no how, no way....and I'm a little bummed about that. I have a size 1 Epic out in the horse trailer. If I get the chance I'm going to stick it on her tomorrow to see how the angle of the boot matches up to the angle of her hoof in front. If Epics won't work I may be out of luck. I did trace her hoof and the size matched up to the B-4 hoof boots but again, I'm not sure if the angle of the hoof will match the angle of the boot. Wish I'd have had my tracings today for the trade show. If I don't figure something out I may end up "just a trail rider" now that would be a very unpleasant prospect!