Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
February 2, 2009
Just want to take a moment to thank
...the folks that stop in at my blog. You really help to keep me focused and moving forward. When Tamara found me, I was SO CLOSE TO GIVING UP! When daylight was right around the corner. Michelle pumped me up knowing there was another rider so close, when I thought I was all alone in my little corner of the state. Christine, I love the mule! Nicole is a newbie, and I see all the excitement in her that I have for the sport. Karen, helped me in my decision to go to an S-Hack, and that was one of the best changes I've made. Now Melinda has offered some good advice on several things I'm working on. Potato Richardson has even stopped by, how awesome is that? He's won Tevis....TWICE! If I've missed any of my endurance friends, forgive me. I am so LUCKY. Endurance riders are great in their willingness to share. The commraderie is such a big part of what endurance is. ***all smiles*** ~E.G.