February 21, 2009

Endurance Granny Gone Zazzle

Any of you who have visited Endurance Granny today may have seen my Zazzle Store in the sidebar. I'm working on designing tee shirts with the distance rider in mind. Some are intended for Endurance, and others for Limited Distance, and even a couple created just for the Endurance Husband (who we all know is long suffering). Since I'm only working part-time I thought my Zazzle Store might help fuel the endurance endeavor (literally keep gas in the tank for rides). I've made a few cute coffee mugs too. When I get some REAL downtime for myself, I hope to make some things with endurance riding photos, endurance horses (and mules) if I can get really high quality images. I'm not going commercial exactly, but since I'm a long long long way from a sponsorship, I thought this might be the next best thing. Spread the word.
~Endurance Granny

1 comment:

  1. Y'know- you are filling a much needed niche with these t-shirts- I have looked and found a few out in the marketplace but they weren't sparking a smile or giggle.

    You can sign me up as a future client when you hit the ground with these!

    ReplyDelete