Any of you who have visited Endurance Granny today may have seen my Zazzle Store in the sidebar. I'm working on designing tee shirts with the distance rider in mind. Some are intended for Endurance, and others for Limited Distance, and even a couple created just for the Endurance Husband (who we all know is long suffering). Since I'm only working part-time I thought my Zazzle Store might help fuel the endurance endeavor (literally keep gas in the tank for rides). I've made a few cute coffee mugs too. When I get some REAL downtime for myself, I hope to make some things with endurance riding photos, endurance horses (and mules) if I can get really high quality images. I'm not going commercial exactly, but since I'm a long long long way from a sponsorship, I thought this might be the next best thing. Spread the word.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association