Any of you going to the AERC convention look for the booth that has a brand new boot model called the B-4 from Bonnie's Better Built Boots. The buzz I get is that she is a distance rider and has developed these boots, and they will be coming to market soon. That will be my prime objective at convention to check out these new hoof boots, since I'm on the fence waiting to see if the Easyboot Glove will fit Phebes round hooves. The website is up but not functional yet, though I keep checking:
http://b4boots.com/index2.html My plan is to do some hoof tracings and see how they fit into these B-4's. But let me tell ya, I want a sleek, low tech boot! Still waiting on the fit kit here, but I sure need to make a decision soon.
For those of you interested in the Renegades, Nicole got her's (the blog is Adventures on Arabee in the sidebar). She is going to post up photos when she gets the chance, and I'm eager to see how they look, and perform.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association