...working a twelve hour shift. Stay warm, watch out for the critters!
Easycare Hoof Boots have released their Easyboot Gloves today for order, though they all say on backorder. I have ordered the fit kit, as I am concerned that the boots may not work on Phebes atypical barefoot trimmed hooves. We have a width that is greater than the length, as do all of my barefoot horses. So when the fit kit gets here we will see what happens! I'll keep you all posted. In the event the gloves don't work I'm going to have to track down pre-2005 plain old easyboots. Good luck on that, huh? Just hoping I can get an Easyboot Glove to fit because I am crazy about those nice sleek boots!
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association