Progress! Me and Country Music Television have become fast friends. So much better than peddling to the news. Work the legs, work the arms, sing along, or daydream, and before you know it you are past the goal. One more 5 mile work out this week to go.
I think I'm going to set myself a schedule now that I can do ten miles. Maybe 10 miles X 3 each week. Then crank up the resistance a notch or so each week so I am still challenging my heart each session. Sunday 10-Monday 10- Wednesday 10 (Friday as a substitute day in case I don't get it done on the other three days.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association