A friend mentioned that day parking has been blocked off at the Versailles State Park. I have to find out if we are still going to have winter access to the trails. Wouldn't want people hauling down here and have no trail to ride.
Ordered Phebes back up bridle last night in royal blue since I already have a breast collar in that color to match.
Had me a short work out this morning and I'm already worn out! Trying to chip away at that 30 mile a week goal, may do a repeat session tonight to get in a few more miles. ~E.G.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association