Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
September 30, 2008
Ground work exercises, trailer loading
Phebes is needing the respect issues reinforced again, so that is what we worked at last night, and then we did trailer loading. Doug turned the trailer the opposite direction and she is very sticky. I get her in, but it is an exercise in PATIENCE to get it done. She has been kind of nasty (hormonal?) the past week, attempting to bite, tried to kick me, tried to kick Doug. Extremely moody, tender udders, tail rubbing. Oh the joy of moody mare....NOT.~Endurance Granny