Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
August 8, 2008
Thinking about this treeless for Phebes
It looks like it would be a fairly secure seat for a treeless, and I like the little thigh and knee rolls. I'd have to order a skito pad to fit it to get some lift off the spine as this doesn't have any panels built in to do that. She's outgrown her Sycamore Creek saddle at the points of the bars. She will move out alright with her Abetta, but has dry spots the size of silver dollars when we are done. Long term that would cause damage. If anyone has ridden this particular saddle I'd be interested in how it fit, did it roll, did you feel secure? It is made by Hilason.~EG