I was able to practice trailer loading with Phebes early this morning. She is being pretty consistent with direct and drive to get in now.
Then went to see my Mom as I was supposed to take her for her hospital follow up with her family doctor. She wasn't well at all, I called him on the phone as Mom didn't look even up to a doctor visit, and he said to take her back to the hospital. I spent the day there, came home, and left again to get horse feed, back home and we fed the horses, and I just turned them out. That was it for today, and possibly for the week. Back to work tomorrow and have to get to the hospital to see Mom sometime in between.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association