She is at the Jewish Hospital in Louisville, KY. It sounds as though she will be getting a pacemaker either today or tomorrow. The bleeding has stopped, but the "source" of the bleeding has never been determined. I would like to be there for the surgery if possible, and I'll likely be the one to bring her home, so arrangements are going to have to be made at work.
Since time is so limited right now I've been just working Phebes on schooling exercises for the time being. We cantered a little yesterday morning without bucking.......YEAH!!! Hoping to get a short ride in on her today. ~E.G.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association