I've decided to put my Toklat Cool Back Saddle pad for sale. It is the black one, and is new in the bag. It is currently on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140241814060&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=004
This is a beautiful pad, new in the plastic. I have one already, as well as my favorite Skito pad. I'm wanting to try out a pad made by Crestridge Saddlery, so I'm selling this one so I can order the other. The Toklat is black, polyfleece, machine washable, in a round cut for endurance (western) or barrel style saddle. If interested, the price is right...........~Endurance Granny
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association