Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
June 11, 2008
Phebes is coming along nicely
We've had a couple more trail rides. She seems a little more relaxed the last time out. She even drank out of a stream, and was foraging around for things to eat from the "all day buffet". Phebes was exposed to a hay rake, baler, wagons, tractors, and muddy hills yesterday. It all went well. She had some hesitation about the things she was uncertain about, but a little encouragement and off she went.................GOOD PHEBERS! ~Endurance Granny