Got home today and had an email from Jocelyn from Horseloverz.com she said that the Action Company is going to replace my saddle!!! They do indeed stand behind their product! I am so grateful that things are going to work out and I can get back to riding my horse. Will still have to get something for Phebes. She just gets bigger and bigger...I think the Abetta will work with her using a thin line pad for a little while. It fit Puddin' great until the tree went south on us.
Have been getting more hours at work, and less daylight. My horse hours have been few and far between of late. Some have visions of sugar plums about this time of year....I have visions of trotting down a trail. I'd skip the whole holiday season to have more horse time. ~Endurance Granny
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association