Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
November 16, 2007
AERC has posted ride results for the Cave Country Canter
This was our first Limited Distance ride managed by Steve Cummings on September 23, 2007. The ride was 30 miles (not 25) over extremely rocky terrain (on a barefoot horse) on September 23rd, 2007. Puddin (Aidrian) placed 11th out of 15 starting with a time of 4 hours and 41 minutes. I was 1 minute away from having a top ten!!! The winning time was 3 hours and 35 minutes ....SMOKING!!! by Patricia Bullock on TPR Windsocks....yep! Some kind of power in those socks ***grin***. The AERC has my rider name mispelled, and Puddin's proper name Aidrian mispelled, and I'm working on correcting that and getting her credit for those miles.