Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
September 11, 2007
Pulled the Gooseneck tonight...
OMG! I'm going to need some serious practice to learn how to back the thing up (sweating bullets). The driving part went fine tonight, the driving forward part *LOL*. Tomorrow the weather is supposed to be fantastic, so I'm loading Puddin' up and we will head to the park and try to get some miles on. Probably our last long ride before Corydon. ~Endurance Granny (wanna be wanna be wanna be, in honor of those who do 50 miles, and I haven't, at least not at once).