Six miles in 1:05, lost my five minutes in the creek sponging. But at least we aren't standing still. I'm working Thursday and Friday so my next shot will probably be late on Friday evening if the temps drop prior to sunset.
I've got just REAL HAPPY with my Easyboot Epics. They are going on without too much fuss, and coming off with a little sweating and grumbling. Not chewing up the hoof anymore I'm liking them!
This heat is something else. ~Endurance Granny
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association